Bilstein B12 Pro-kit
The choice of professionals.
If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sporty dynamics, a superior appearance and high performance, you’re on exactly the right track with this sport suspension.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Professional Cornering System PCS
- Precise response, excellent driving performance and high reserves of safety
- Lowering up to 40 mm
- EIBACH Pro-Kit performance springs with progressive characteristic
- Springs and shock absorbers road-tested and fi ne-tuned to complement one other perfectly
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate
- Made in Germany
Go to the special product website:
Gas Pressure Technology
Over time, the mono-tube gas pressure technology developed by BILSTEIN has established itself as a standard in automotive construction. This technology involves keeping the oil in the absorber under pressure, which prevents it from foaming when temperatures and loads are increasing. As a result, full damping power is retained even when the system is placed under extreme stress, a feature that can be observed in the self-lowering piston.
- Ensures a high level of traction and more precise handling
- A must-have for powerful sport suspensions
- Added safety in all dynamic driving situations
BILSTEIN´s mono-tube technology
The original and best: The original mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers bore the BILSTEIN name, and we’re still responsible for producing the best there is. BILSTEIN’s mono-tube technology is the number-one choice in motorsports and series-production sports cars: no other type gives engineers the same freedom to choose the perfect installation location or position (e.g. Upside-Down technology).
- Large effective surface on the working piston creates increased damping power and better handling
- Improved dissipation of thermal energy outwards enables a consistently high level of absorber performance
- Sturdy structure for added safety in Upside-Down Technology
When it comes to lowering, not only must the vehicle’s character be kept in mind, but the driver’s too. A multitude of tests involving a wide variety of equipment helps our test engineers determine what the perfect lowering height should be. During this process, we consider aerodynamics, residual spring travel, driving characteristics, comfort, suitability for everyday use, behaviour in limited applications, and aesthetics. This gives rise to our three tenets of lowering.
Road-Tested by BILSTEIN
To achieve that celebrated BILSTEIN driving experience, our BILSTEIN engineers rely on not only technology that is truly at the cutting edge, but also something that has withstood the test of time: how it feels to the driver. As a result, all of our high-performance absorbers, as well as our sport suspensions and threaded ride height adjustable kits, undergo a rigorous testing programme.
On the Nürburgring and in our own test centre at the Papenburg test track, our drivers test how balanced the driving characteristics of various vehicles are in a variety of different driving situations. Only when they have passed this programme of tests with distinction are they allowed to bear the BILSTEIN name. This way, we can guarantee that celebrated BILSTEIN driving experience.